Check it out beneath the jump if you don’t want to be spoiled!
- The episode opens with the cover of “How Will I Know” that hit the Internet last week.
- Kurt wears a hippopotamus man brooch.
- The biggest drama comes from relationship strain between Kurt and Blaine, due to Kurt meeting a flirty gay named Chandler at the music store.
- This leads to Blaine singing an angry “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay” and then Kurt signing an emotional “I Have Nothing.”
- Mr. Schue and Emma debate moving their wedding up to accommodate the graduating seniors.
Find out much, much more — including who’s “So Emotional” and who’s starting to feel the empty nest blues — here.